Map of DHS Offices

To report child or dependant adult abuse, please call 1-800-362-2178

To report a change to your Medicaid, Food Stamp or FIP casecall:1-877-347-5678 or  to apply online go to:

For Child Care Payments or Registration call 1-866-448-4605 or visit the Child Care Public Web Portal at this link:

Learn more about DHS services in county offices by clicking on the map below OR choose from a list

- or -

Text only list of counties

Iowa Map

Images of people and children