- DHS Announces Medicaid Modernization Contracts: The Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) announced that contracts have been signed with the winning bidders for Governor Branstad’s Medicaid Modernization initiative. Contracts for the new, patient-centered care coordination effort have been signed with the following managed care organizations (MCOs):
Amerigroup Iowa, Inc., AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley, Inc., and WellCare of Iowa, Inc.
For more information, please read the DHS press release.
- Contact Information on the Managed Care Organizations (MCOs): Providers that are looking for more information on the selection of the four Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Amerigroup Iowa, Inc., AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Plan of River Valley, Inc., and WellCare of Iowa, Inc. should read Informational Letter 1539. Providers can also obtain the Provider-Specific Contact Information on the four MCOs.
- DHS Announces Winning Bidders for Medicaid Modernization Initiative: The Iowa Department of Human Services has issued a Notice of Intent to Award contracts to four bidders for Governor Branstad's Medicaid Modernization initiative. The bidders announced Monday, August 17, 2015, include: Amerigroup Iowa, Inc., AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Plan of River Valley, Inc., and WellCare of Iowa, Inc. Access the RFP on the BidOppportunities website. Learn more about the announcement by accessing the press release.
CDAC Training Video: Learn more about being a CDAC provider by downloading the CDAC training video. You will be downloading a .zip file and when the download is complete, you will be able to view the training video. The training video is divided into six video segments: (download the training video)
- The CDAC Agreement
- Daily Service Record (DSR)
- Claim for Targeted Medical Care (TMC)
- CDAC Procedures
- Audits and Reviews