WHAT IS EITC?
EITC is a tax credit for working individuals and families. You may qualify for EITC by filing your state and federal taxes. Go to www.irs.gov/eitc
for more information.
DID YOU WORK IN 2016?
- If you have two children and earned less than $44,648 , you could get up to $5,572.
- If you have one child and earned less than $39,296 , you could get up to $3,373.
- If you don’t have children and earned less than $14,880, you could get up to $506 .
- Income limits for married workers are $5,550 higher.
GET FREE TAX HELP!
- IRS certified tax sites will help prepare tax returns for low income families and seniors FREE of charge.
- Call 2-1-1 to find free tax help in your community.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Your valid picture ID.
- Copies of all W-2 and 1099 tax forms you received.
- Proof of so cial s ecurity numbers or ITINs for family members on your return.
- A copy of last year’s tax return.
- Address and tax identification for any child care provider.
To subscribe to this page's updates, please Log In.