Child Care Home

People who provide childcare in their own homes and who care for five or fewer children are not required to be registered but have the option to do so.  These people may apply for a Child Care Assistance Provider Agreement with DHS.  This allows non-registered programs to care for children that qualify for public assistance with child care costs.