You may get help from the Child Care Assistance program if you:
- Have a child who needs care who is under the age of 13 (or under the age of 19 if the child has special needs).
- Are a member of a Family Investment Program (FIP) participant household.
If you're not a Family Investment Program participant, you may qualify for the CCA program if you:
- Have a child who needs care who is under the age of 13 (or under the age of 19 if the child has special needs) and have income under the program's limits and work an average of 28 hours per week; or
- Attend an approvable training or education program full-time; or
- Attend approvable training part-time and also work part-time for a total of at least 28 hours per week; or
- Are looking for work; or
- Become unable to work or attend school because of an approved medical reason.
NOTE: Child care provided while you participate in postsecondary education or training has a 24-month lifetime limit.
To subscribe to this page's updates, please Log In .