Click for a list of frequently used forms. Note: The Department is continuing to update the links throughout the Policiy Manual on the new DHS website. If a link is not working correctly, please use the search box on the upper right.
These manuals are the Department's official interpretation of the federal laws and regulations and the state laws and rules relating to the programs it administers. The purpose of the manuals is to present Department policies and procedures for program administration in a centralized and usable form for Department staff.
Employees' Manual Table of Contents (Titles 1 through 17)
- Procedures for policy development, appeals, financial management and office management (Titles 1, 20, 21, 23, and 24)
- Procedures for administering child welfare services and other social services (Titles 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17)
- Procedures for determining eligibility for cash and medical assistance such as Family Investment Program, Food Assistance, and Medicaid (Titles 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 23, and 24)
- Coverage and billing instructions for providers of services paid through the Medicaid program
- Procedures for the establishment and enforcement of child support obligations (Titles 1, 9, 10, 11, 14, and 23)
- Procedures relating to state facilities (Titles 1 and 3)
- Lists of circular letters and manual changes issued
- Adminitative Code and Rules, Rules in process, Regulatory Plan and Adminstrative Rules comments
The Bureau of Policy Coordination sends out a weekly email announcement about changes to the rules and policy manuals displayed on this web site. If you would like to receive these announcements, click the "Subscribe" on the left menu and then send the resulting email message, or click on this email address and sending a blank note to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are receiving these announcements and would like to stop, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" on the left menu and then send the resulting email message or clicking on this email address and sending a blank note to email@example.com .
To subscribe to this page's updates, please Log In .