I am Looking for...
- Child Care - Learn more about and find licensed centers, registered child development home or child care home settings.
- Quality Rating System - Many providers improve their performance by participating in a voluntary quality rating system.
- Childcare Compliance and Complaint Reports - Search a listing of all licensed child care centers and homes to view their annual compliance evaluations and any complaint reports that have been filed.
- Child Care Assistance - Iowa offers subsidized child care for children in families with low incomes.
- Statistics - The Iowa Department of Human Services must report on the following incidents that occur in a child care setting: substantiated abuse, child deaths, or serious injuries.
If you have concerns regarding a child care provider, please contact the Child Care Complaint Hotline at 844-786-1296.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding the information provided on this page, please contact FDHS@dhs.state.ia.us.
To subscribe to this page's updates, please Log In.