The Iowa Department of Human Services will be holding public comment meetings to gather input on the IA Health Link managed care program. Meetings will be held once per month in varying locations throughout Iowa. Each meeting will be scheduled for two hours, held in the evening to allow for public transportation availability, and held at the end of the work day. Meetings will open with a brief introduction from the Department staff attending each meeting.
Meetings will be held in eight different locations throughout Iowa. Access the IA Health Link 2017 Public Comment Meeting Schedule. There is no pre-registration required to attend the meetings and they will be open to anyone that wish to hear the latest updates about the program and to make comments regarding the program.
Summaries of the 2017 IA Health Link Public Comment Meetings
As each of the public comment meetings are completed, a summary of the meeting will be posted below. Help get the word out in your community by printing and posting flyers for the upcoming public comment meetings.
Summaries of the 2016 IA Health Link Public Comment Meetings
- Mason City (March 22, 2016)
- Burlington (April 12, 2016)
- Dubuque (May 10, 2016)
- Council Bluffs (June 7, 2016)
- Cedar Rapids (July 19, 2016)
- Fort Dodge (August 23, 2016)
- Waterloo (September 14, 2016)
- Sioux City (October 11, 2016)
- Ottumwa (November 17, 2016)
- Des Moines (December 7, 2016)
The Public Comment Meetings Process
- Attendees will sign in upon arrival to the meeting.
- Attendees will be asked to sign up to speak and will speak in the order of the sign-up sheet.
- Three-five minute speaking limit per individual, additional time permitted after all attendees wishing to speak are done.
- Meetings will be comment-focused.
- The Department will accept and answer questions at the end of the meeting, as time allows, ensuring there is first enough time to accept all comments.
- Attendees will be encouraged to submit comments in writing as well and blank comment forms will be made available at each meeting.
Support Staff in Attendance at the Meetings
The following individuals or representatives from a specific area will attend each of the meetings:
- Iowa Medicaid and DHS Staff
- Iowa Medicaid Member Services
- Iowa Medicaid Provider Services
- Amerigroup Representatives
- AmeriHealth Caritas Representatives
- UnitedHealthcare Representatives
If you have any questions regarding the IA Health Link Public Comment Meetings, please contact email@example.com.
To subscribe to this page's updates, please Log In.